The CME product warranty applies only to new customers purchased from authorized retailers and the warranty cannot be transferred to another person.
1. The product warranty period is one year from the date of purchase. Please register from the user registration page within 2 months after purchase and keep the purchase receipt.
2. The following repairs will be charged even within the warranty period.
-Replace consumable parts (strings, nuts, saddles, frets, etc.).
-Failures caused by improper temperature and humidity control and handling, and failures caused by natural disasters (fire, flooding, etc.).
-Failure or damage caused by movement, transportation, contact, etc. after purchasing this product.
-If the cause of the failure is other equipment, the failure or damage caused by improper modification or adjustment, or parts replacement.
-If user registration has not been completed or purchase from an authorized retailer cannot be confirmed.
3. This warranty is valid only in Japan. Please refer the warranty terms and conditions provided by local dealer at your location.
4. The cost of shipping will be paid by the customer. Sum of repair and shipping costs may be higher than the product price in some cases, so please contact us in advance if you have any questions.
5. We are not liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by product failure or use.
This warranty guarantees free repair under the warranty provisions and does not limit your legal rights.